PTO Welcome: 2012/2013 School Year
The SJS PTO wishes to extend a warm welcome to all new and returning families!!!!
St. Joseph School is proud to have an active, involved PTO Board comprised of parent volunteers and teachers working together to make a positive difference in the lives of our children. The PTO offers families an opportunity to learn what's happening at our school, share ideas, makes friends and help to reinforce a wonderful educational and spiritual experience for our children. Working together we can truly make a difference.
PTO-sponsored events provide financial support to school programs, events, activities, and improvement projects that would otherwise not be funded. PTO also works diligently to provide and serve as a vehicle for better communication between the school and parents.
The weekly PTO newsletter will contain details on the upcoming events and happenings at the school. It will be published weekly via e-mail to all SJS parents on the school e-mail system.
The SJS PTO also provides monthly in-services for parents. The SJS PTO welcomes you to join our meetings to raise your concerns, contribute your ideas and talents to better our school. Our meetings are generally held on the first or second Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm in the School Cafeteria. All meeting dates and activities will be posted regularly in our PTO newsletter and monthly school calendar. This is a great way to earn hours and be involved in the school.
There are many ways and opportunities to volunteer. Even just giving one or two hours of your time make a huge difference and be a great help to our school. Please refer to the Volunteer Opportunities page under PTO news to see what types of help is needed.
The objectives of the SJS PTO are to:
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Support school and promote the finest education possible for the students at St. Joseph School.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
Below is the 2012/2013 PTO Calendar of Events for the PTO. Please refer to the Events/ Fundraiser page for for information on each event. Note Dates are subject to change at the discretion of the PTO President.
PTO Calendar will be published soon - check back for details
Looking forward to another succussful year at St. Joseph School
- Bullying Policy
- CORI Form 2013-2014
- Early Childhood Handbook
- Emergency/Transportation Form 2013-2014
- Kindergarten Registration 2013-2014
- New Student Gr. 1-8 Registration 2013-2014
- Nursery & Pre-K Registration 2013-2014
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Summer Reading Lists 2013-2014
- Supply List 2013-2014
- Tuition Rates 2013-2014